We are beyond thrilled to announce our 1st Annual Cookies with Santa Holiday Celebration event, brought to us by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin!
This festive family-friendly will take place Saturday, December 2nd at the Tommy G Thompson Youth Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park from 9 am to noon.
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT VERY QUICKLY – we are aware of the high demand for this event, but are also being mindful of wanting to prevent the space from being over-crowded, so there is a limit on the number of tickets available. We hope to be able to grow the event in future years! Thanks for understanding!
This event is SOLD OUT.
Because of the high interest and demand for this event and the fact that we can only accommodate a fraction of that number, we are anticipating that this event will sell out quickly (possibly within minutes). For that reason, we want to make sure you have all the necessary details to secure your tickets as soon as they are available!
- Tickets will become available starting on Monday, November 6th at 9pm (we will not reserve any tickets in advance of this date). We recommend registering for an Eventbrite account prior to the time tickets go on sale so you can complete your purchase faster.
- You can purchase your tickets by using THIS same link – and at the bottom of this post you will see the TICKET section – once ticket sales go live.
- Tickets are $20 + tax + fees and everyone ages 1 and up will need a ticket for the event – babies (under the age of 1) are FREE.
- We are limiting the event to roughly 300 people in order to ensure that everyone who attends has a wonderful experience. There are not any additional required expenses once you are there, as PARKING IS INCLUDED in your ticket price.
- You are able to purchase tickets for friends or family members.
- Tickets are transferable, but are NOT refundable.
- We encourage you to sign in right at 9pm to get your tickets and do your best! Some tips we have learned are to refresh your browser if tickets look unavailable, as they might be sitting in someone’s cart and to register for your Eventbrite account in advance. Since we use a third-party site for ticketing, we do not have control over how the ticket sales process takes place.
- If the event has sold out before you try to secure your tickets, we suggest you add your name to the Waitlist – as we often are able to use it!
Event Highlights Include:
- Professional Photos with Santa (and Mrs. Claus!) provided by Lulu B Photography
- Holiday Toy Donation Drive with Jack’s Toy Shop at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Letters to Santa with Van Westen Orthodontics
- Winter Wonderland provided by The Corners of Brookfield
- Face Painting with Life’s a Party Face Painting
- Princess Visits (Frost Queen, Glass Slipper Princess, Tower Princess, and Spanish Rose Princess) from Fairytale Birthday Company
- Holiday Dance Party from The Kid Boogie Down
- Science Shows by Mad Science Milwaukee
- Cookie Decorating from Woodman’s Food Market
- Chocolate Milk and Egg Nog provided by Sassy Cow Creamery
- Holiday Tea from DAVIDsTEA
- Festive Foods provided by Whole Foods
- Pizza Snacks provided by Marco’s Pizza
- Sprouted Grain Samples provided by Angelic Bakehouse
- Event Photography by Hefferilt Photography
The Elves’ Workshop
We believe the spirit of the holiday season rest in giving to others, so this event is built around not only fun holiday activities, but cultivating an atmosphere of giving. In addition to the toy donation drive for Jack’s Toy Shop, the Elves’ Workshop area at the event will be filled with fun, hands-on activities for kids to do that will allow them to make gifts for others…AND create their own gift wrap so they are ready to go right under the tree.
Elves’ Workshop Sponsors include:
- At Home Stores
- Baby Jack & Co.
- The Kid’s Dentist
- Bright Horizons
- The Prairie School
- Goldfish Swim School
- Uptown Art
- KWiL Publishing
Be sure to bring your camera – because there will be plenty of photo ops!
Strollers are allowed at the event – but we do encourage you to avoid using them (for your convenience) if possible. The event space may get crowded, so navigating will be very tricky and babywearing might be a bit easier. But we realize in some cases, they are still necessary.
Toy Donation Drive for Jack’s Toy Shop at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
What better time than the holidays to put a smile on the face of a child? Children and teens being treated at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin can head to Jack’s Toy Shop to pick up a donated toy or other items from the shop. For every NEW, UNWRAPPED toy donation from the Wish List, attendees will receive a ticket to enter to win one of our giveaways from our giveaway sponsors.
Please consult the Wish List when selecting your donations!
Easy Access to the Tommy G Thompson Youth Center and Parking:
- Enter at Gate 5 off 84th Street and park in the lot immediately to your left.
- The Tommy G Thompson Youth Center is the hotel-ish looking building on your left as soon as you enter
- Doors will not open until 9 am sharp.
- For driving directions, including updates on the Zoo Interchange Project, check out the Getting Here & Parking page from Wisconsin State Fair Park
Cookie Decorating will be a main feature of this event. All cookies on site will be nut free and we will also make sure to have some that are gluten free as well, however, parents and guardians should understand that we cannot guarantee cross-contamination will not occur. Parents & Guardians are ultimately responsible for the supervision of safety of their children, including any involvement in the food-related activities at the event.