We are so incredibly excited to bring you our biggest Mom’s Night Out event since our launch and along with it, a chance to practice what we preach. Around here, we like to say that MKE Moms Blog is all about connecting moms both online and offline and loving on our city by loving on its people.
Tinsel & Teal is designed to do exactly that.
We will gather at the Lizzibeth boutique in the Historic Third Ward, one of the loveliest locally-owned small businesses I have been introduced to in Milwaukee. All guests will enjoy festive cocktails and food, an exclusive shopping discount at this adorable boutique, and a FREE mini-makeover from Ali Schwebel at BeautyCounter and Tailored Salon, Inc. We want you to enjoy this evening out with other moms and feel pampered in the process.
Lizzibeth specializes in offering affordable fashion to empower the women of Milwaukee to be uniquely stylish. Put the yoga pants away, bust out some cute shoes and come ready to enjoy grown-up time with other moms where you can sip sangria, shop with friends for things that sparkle and come away smiling!
Loving On Our City and Its People
Part of our passion is partnering with other local businesses to give back to our community and this event provides the perfect opportunity. We are thrilled to announce that a portion of all ticket sales will benefit Exploit No More, a local organization devoted to raising awareness about the child sex trafficking industry in Milwaukee and providing aftercare to victims who are rescued.
As moms, it’s hard to read the headlines about how pervasive child trafficking has become in our city and not see the victims as our own children. And it’s happening right in our own backyard. We can make our city safer for our children by acknowledging the issue and doing what we can to change it — through our support and through the way we love on these kids. In our own small way, we are so honored to play a part in the mission of Exploit No More.
More details below on how proceeds from this event will be donated to Exploit No More.
This event has a very limited number of tickets available. We hope you will join us for Tinsel & Teal at Lizzibeth in the Third Ward on December 2nd from 6 pm to 8 pm
Tickets will go ON SALE: Tuesday, November 10th at 7 pm.
**General Admission tickets are $15 and VIP tickets are $25**
ALL Tickets will include the following:
Food, Drinks & Dessert: We will be treated to delicious sangria courtesy of Lizzibeth, delightful bites and appetizers, as well as sweet treats for dessert courtesy of Sendik’s.
We are thrilled to share more with you about a service they offer called Sendik’s Express, a convenient way for busy parents to do their grocery shopping. Simply place your order online and a personal shopper from Sendik’s will assemble your order for you and bring it right to your car. How amazing is that?
Shopping Discounts: All attendees will get to shop Lizzibeth’s holiday collection with an exclusive coupon just for the Tinsel & Teal event. General admission tickets will get a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase and VIP tickets receive $10 off a $25 purchase.
- Tailored Salon, Inc. will be touching up your hairstyle and pampering every guest so she looks and feels her absolute best.
- Ali Schwebel of BeautyCounter will share skin care solutions and provide a lipstick bar for our moms to give them an extra dose of glam!
Giveaways: Every mom will have a chance to WIN amazing prizes from our giveaway sponsors – see below. (General admission ticket includes 1 entry. VIP tickets include 3 entries.)
VIP tickets ALSO include the following:
Swag Bags: Goodie bags featuring products and discounts from our incredible giveaway sponsors:
- Tailored Salon, Inc.
- Hooray Mail
- Vanessa Wyler Photography
- The Barre Code – Milwaukee
- Parkside 23
- The Academy of Performing Arts
- Little Duck Organics
- Fashion Angels
- Bug Soother
Benefit for Exploit No More: Every mom attending this event will be doing a part to contribute this fantastic organization. Here’s how!
- Ticket donations – $2 from each general admission ticket and $5 from each VIP admission purchased will be donated.
- Raffle – General admission tickets include 1 free raffle ticket and VIP admission includes 3 free raffle tickets. Additional tickets can be purchased at the event for $2 each or 3 for $5 to enter to win the following awesome prizes:
- Free Spring Mini Session from Vanessa Wyler Photography :: Includes 30 minutes, 15+ images via digital download with printing rights. Session to take place during April – June, please schedule by March. ($75 value)
- A Birthday Party Package from The Academy of Performing Arts :: A party for up to 10 children with your choice of Frozen, Princess or a Glow theme that includes set up, clean up, decorated party room and everything in between! ($225 value)
- A workout package from The Barre Code – Milwaukee :: A 5-class pack to either their Third Ward or Brookfield studio, a pair of Barre Code socks and a tank ($110 value)
Can you tell we are excited??!!
Tickets will not be sold at the door, so make sure to save the date, join the Facebook Event Page for the latest updates and announcements, and get ready to join us for a holiday soirée to remember!
Of course, what would a MKE Moms Blog event be without a GIVEWAY?