Who’s up for a little friendly competition??
When the month of March rolls around and we are just SO READY to kick winter to the curb and get out the enjoy the spring already, it can be easy to get a bit punchy. Let’s channel that energy into a fun competition for YOU, our readers!
Introducing our MKE Mama Hoops Competition!
How to Play
- CLICK HERE to sign up for a FREE CBS Sports account and join our MKE Mama Hoops League
- After Selection Sunday (3/12), log in and fill out your bracket by Wednesday, March 15th to join the fun!
- Post your messages of celebration and/or trash talk on social media with #MKEMamaHoops and let the competition begin!
What’s the prize??
- The top scoring reader AND the top scoring MkeMB contributor will be treated to dinner at a TBD restaurant in the Milwaukee area with Owner & Co-founder, Sarah! We also have a prize pack for you from Fresh Wave, a candle from Big White Yeti and more!
What if I don’t know anything about basketball??
- No worries! Use Google. Have your toddler make the picks. Guess! Just have fun with it and hope for the best. Just please don’t call up your brother/neighbor/cousin/friend and have them do it for you. That’s not cool.
What if I am a college basketball super-fan and it’s not even fair to the other players?
- I guess I’ll see you at dinner.
How is the winner determined?
- We’re relying on CBS Sports to do that for us. In the event of a tie, we will randomly draw a grand prize winner from the top scorers.
What are the dates of the competition?
- Brackets must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 15th to qualify for the competition. The Championship Game is held on Monday, April 3rd, 2017. Winner will be determined following that game and announced on Tuesday, April 4th.
Are you ready to join the Madness??
Are you an area business interested in being a prize sponsor or hosting the Winner Dinner? Let us know!