Community RSS feed for this section

2016-04-07_0003

Women & Bier :: A Bierklasse Experience at Cafe Centraal

Green and gold. Cheese and crackers. Milwaukee and beer. It’s good to live in Wisconsin, isn’t it? It’s Milwaukee Beer Week and we are excited to share with you about a unique experience from our partners at the Lowlands Group that not only lets you sample and explore exciting new beers, but you get to learn […]

Continue Reading 0
one step at a time

One Step at a Time :: The Journey Into AND Out of Addiction

Today we are featuring a guest post from Mary Ellen, a local mom whose son has been an addict for more than 12 years. This is her story, her experience and her encouragement to you today. We recognize this is a very sensitive topic that may be triggering for many who read it and there […]

Continue Reading 2
Rock the

Rock the Mom Vote

Today is the spring primary election for Wisconsin. I will be voting on candidates for the state supreme court, numerous county and municipal judges, a county supervisor, school board members, a village trustee, and a nominee for President of the United States. Sure, it would be easier to just stay home. Very few of the candidates […]

Continue Reading 0
Diversity

Where’s the Diversity?

My family and I are relatively new to Milwaukee.  My husband, two children and I moved here from Chicago last May to be exact.  I’m a very happy city dweller who loves the sights and sounds provided by city living.   I have always loved the idea of raising my children with an appreciation of diverse […]

Continue Reading 2
Bloom_Facebook_AdSPONSORS

{SOLD OUT!} Bloom :: An Event for New and Expecting Moms

We are excited to present Bloom :: An Event for New and Expectant Moms Who :: This event is geared towards Milwaukee area moms who are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last year, foster moms of infants, or moms are planning on growing their family soon. What :: A morning of learning, fun, [...]
Continue Reading 0
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com