Family Egg Hunt FAQ
We are looking forward to our event on the morning of April 1st out at the Midwest Orthopedic Sports Complex in Brookfield! There’s a lot of moving parts to this event, so we want to give you the low-down on what you can expect as you to head to the Midwest Orthopedic Sports Complex at 19485 W Lisbon Rd in Brookfield.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This event is SOLD OUT. There will not be tickets available at the door.
- The event will begin at 10:00 am and you do NOT need to print off your ticket if you don’t want to. Check-in begins promptly at 10:00 am. Upon arrival at the event, check in at the registration table right inside the front entrance. You can either present the electronic version (on your smartphone) or your drivers license with the name of the purchaser.
- We will do our very best to move the line quickly – we plan to have multiple team members working the registration line to expedite things.
- At registration, we will write a number on your program that will be your Easter Bunny Photo Number so you can watch for your turn. Children over 12 months who are registered will receive an Egg Hunt Tote courtesy of Heiser Toyota. Children under 12 months will need to bring their own basket or tote.
- After checking in – you will head downstairs to the soccer fields and that is where we will host our event. Follow the stairs and the friendly faces ready to guide you!
- Are you bringing donations for the Ronald McDonald House to enter to win giveaways? We will give you three raffle tickets at check-in, but please bring your donations directly to the folks at the Bright Horizons table on the first soccer field and they’ll get you additional raffle tickets. Check out their Wish List to see what items they are most in need of!
First Soccer Field :: Activities!
The first soccer field at the bottom of the stairs will be where the majority of the family activities take place. While not Egg Hunting, this is the place to be!
- Did you register for a canvas from Uptown Art? Swing by their table to pick up your canvas and create your masterpiece!
- Keep an eye on whose turn it is at the Easter Bunny photo station and check the number on your program so you know when to swing by to meet the bunny and smile for Linda of Lulu B Photography!
- Bounce like bunnies on the inflatables from Willie Fun Events!
- Enjoy the face painting artistry of Life’s a Party Face Painting. PLEASE NOTE :: The line for face painting will close at 11:30 am.
- Enjoy the numerous activities provided by our fabulous event sponsors and our team, including Bunny Bowling, taekwondo demos, games, and more!
- There will be snacks and treats for kids to enjoy — including a Bunny Trail Mix bar, cupcakes from Jen’s Sweet Treats, cookies from Jason’s Deli, samples from Angelic Bakehouse, and fresh donuts available for purchase from Dan-O’s Donuts. Need something more substantial? The concession stand upstairs will be open!
Second Soccer Field :: Egg Hunt!
The middle soccer field will be where all the egg hunts take place and the goal is to create a fun and safe environment for all kids participating!
EGG HUNT SCHEDULE ::
10:20 – Egg Hunt for children age 0 – 2
10:45 – Egg Hunt for Children age 3 – 5*
11:15 – Egg Hunt for children ages 6 & up*
11:30 – Soccer Demo
*Adults will NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE FIELD for the egg hunts for the older two age groups. There is a lot of room to watch, take photos and cheer from the sidelines!
- We will do our best to stick to this egg hunt schedule. Please be ready to enjoy the egg hunt with the appropriate age group for your kids. There will not be a “make up” wave if a child missing their egg hunt, but they will still be able to get a goody bag!
- There will be one entrance into the egg hunt area, so children will line up with their age group along the sideline before we give the “Go” signal.
- The field will be divided up using cones and signage. Please only gather eggs in the area designated for each individual age group. Eggs and treats on the field in the designated area are fair game!
- Each egg hunt will last approximately 15 minutes. The age limits below are meant to be a guide. We won’t “card” your children at the gate, but truly: you know your child’s developmental age and abilities better than anyone. Please use your judgment, as the ages and groups are meant to ensure fun and safety for all. We realize that the final group says “6 and up” – many moms ask us who the event is designed for. While children of all ages are more than welcome, we do believe your children will have more fun if they are 7 or younger (just based on the activities and products we have planned). If you have any questions, just contact us.
The majority of eggs will be empty, however MANY will have tokens inside to be redeemed for prizes! After exiting the egg hunt field, open the eggs to check for prize tokens and proceed to the PRIZE REDEMPTION STATION in the alcove between the soccer fields.
Empty eggs should be reassembled and turned in for the Egg Hunt Goody Bag. Tokens can be redeemed for the corresponding prize. Please limit one prize of each type per child. (In the spirit of fairness for all children participating.)
- Turn in donations for the Ronald McDonald House at the Bright Horizons table. Raffle tickets should be placed in the bags on the giveaways table by the corresponding prize to enter to win. KEEP THE MATCHING TICKET so you know what number to look for!
- Winning numbers will be posted on the giveaway board at 11:45 am. Please check the board and present your matching ticket to claim your prize! Winners MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN and prizes must be claimed by the conclusion of the event.